Dear Ashraf Orthodontics Patients and Families,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. We're excited to announce we will be welcoming new and existing patients back to our office on Monday, June 1st, 2020!
We've been working extremely hard behind the scenes to prepare our office for a safe reopening for our patients, families and team members. Your safety, health and infection control have always been a top priority for our practice. We will be complying with new infection control recommendations from the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). Our team has undergone training and will be taking additional steps to ensure the safety of everyone with proper personal protective equipment (PPE), such as gowns, N95 masks ,face shields and modified environmental, administrative and treatment controls. We have positioned air purifying filters in the treatment rooms to clean the air of microorganisms.
We are incorporating a paperless, touchless system through a new app that links to our orthodontic software and allows you to check in, sign the necessary forms and make appointments to name a few.
Please see following guidelines to ensure your/your child’s health and safety:
- We would like you and your child to wear a mask to the office until you are ready to be seen by the doctors.
- When you arrive, you will be greeted by one of our team members and we would ask you a series of screening questions regarding the COVID-19 virus.
- We ask patients to brush their teeth thoroughly and use the restroom at home prior to their appointments.
- We ask that you arrive 5 minutes prior to your visit, not earlier, as we will practice social distancing in our reception area. If you arrive earlier please wait in your car and enter the reception area 5 minutes prior to your appointment.
- In order to best abide by social distancing protocols, we’d like to request that you only bring the children who have an appointment to the office and ask that only one parent or caregiver accompany their child.
- Please use hand sanitizer when you enter the office. You will also find hand sanitizer in the reception area and throughout the office for you to use as needed.
- We will take your/your child’s temperature with an infrared touchless thermometer.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients and disinfection between appointments.
- Our reception room will no longer offer coffee station magazines, children’s toys and so forth since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
Our front desk team will be calling and emailing our patients to schedule their appointments. We appreciate your patience and understanding through this process.
We value your trust and loyalty and thank you for being our patient. We look forward to seeing you again soon and are happy to answer any questions you may have.
Dr. Ashraf, Dr. Herchold and the Ashraf Orthodontics team